Monday 14 October 2013

Time to knit

The east meets west canadian sweater **WARNING - these images are not everyone's taste. keep moving if you find this offensive.** September came and went in such a hurry. As soon as the weather changed, I felt the need to cuddle up with some yarn. I signed up for Ravelry and locked my sights on a Cowichan style sweater. My first attempt knitting in Fair isle and it's not as bad as i thought. It is coming along and I hoped to have it done before hunting season but i'm packing my bags and the sweater will be coming with me me but it will be to work on at night and not to keep me warm. Oh well, such is life. So far, I made all the colour charts on the Tricksy knitter website and found the pattern on Etsy. I changed the background colour to orange because i found it hard to read the charts when white was at the beginning or end of a row. These are my charts: Back: Front left: Front right: Sleeves: style="width:300px;border:1px solid #CCC;text-align:center;">

cowichan sleeve final 2 Swatch at Tricksy Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment